OPT 1112 World Class Quality Systems & Procedures
Improve customer relations, measure products and processes, analyze current process control and capability and define and audit the quality management system. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Develop and interpret basic control charts, evaluate process capability, and recommend changes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Describe and utilize the 7 basic tools of quality such as pareto, fishbone, histogram, run charts, etc. as they apply to product and process improvements.
- Describe and utilize basic hand-held, bench, and process measuring equipment.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Industrial Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term