OPT 1126 Supervision, Team Leadership & Project Management
Introduction to the fundamental techniques of industrial supervision and team leadership and the effective management of projects. Includes the five functions of supervision, team leadership functions, leadership styles and the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Demonstrate functions of a supervisor from planning, organizing, staffing and directing the group activities toward the goals and objectives.
- Evaluate leadership styles, motivation techniques, group dynamics and supervision of union personnel.
- Given information about a specific project, a team must develop a plan for implementing the specified project.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Industrial & Systems Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term