OPT 2216 Work Flow Layout & Efficiency
Students will gain a basic understanding of facility planning, layout strategies and material handling techniques within a safe working environment. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Describe the relationships between plant layout and material handling.
- Perform basic plant layout and material handling analysis and planning techniques and apply knowledge to a plant design project.
- Describe factors that effect plant site selection.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Industrial & Systems Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term