OPT 2240 Six Sigma: Green Belt
An applied introduction to Six Sigma using problem-solving tools, concepts and methodology to improve customer satisfaction. Includes application of Green Belt-based tools to reduce costs and improve business processes. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Provide the path and method for large improvements very quickly.
- Use facts, data, and statistical analysis for decision making.
- Use Six Sigma tools to define, measure, analyze, improve and control processes for customer deliverables.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Industrial & Systems Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term