OTA 1312 Occupational Therapy & Human Development
Exploration of human development from conception to death including developmental stages, theories supporting human development, occupational engagement throughout the lifespan and cultural impact on human development.
Prerequisites: OTA 1211 and Restricted to Majors
- Students will understand biological, physical, social & behavioral science information in order to support an understanding of occupations across the lifespan at a developing level.
- Students will understand the basics of the context of OT service delivery at a developing level.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of human development throughout the lifespan at the developing level.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term