OTA 1312 Occupational Therapy & Human Development
Exploration of human development from conception to death including developmental stages, theories supporting human development, occupational engagement throughout the lifespan and cultural impact on human development.
Prerequisites: OTA 1211
- Demonstrate the ability to express support for the qualify of life, well-being and occupation of the individual, group or population to promote health and prevention of injury and disease considering the context.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate the effects of culture on development.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of human development throughout the life span.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term