OTA 2523 Occupational Therapy Assistant Clinical Issues A
Facilitation of increased practical knowledge and problem-solving skills to address professional, ethical, legal and social issues within clinical practice.
Prerequisites: OTA 2416 and Restricted to Majors
- Under the supervision of an OT, students will apply the basics of the OT Process (screening, evaluating, developing intervention plan, implementing the intervention plan & outcomes) at a mastery level.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the basics of the context of OT service delivery, leadership and management of OT services at a mastery level.
- Students will apply the basics of promoting science and scholarly endeavors as it pertains to describing & interpreting the scope of OT and establishing new knowledge regarding the OT profession at a mastery level.
- Students will demonstrate OT professional ethics, responsibilities & values at a mastery level.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term