OTA 2523 Occupational Therapy Assistant Clinical Issues A
Facilitation of increased practical knowledge and problem-solving skills to address professional, ethical, legal and social issues within clinical practice.
Prerequisites: OTA 2416
- Identify the potential impact of current policy issues and the social, economic, political, geographic or demographic factors on the practice of occupational therapy.
- Identify the systems and structures that create federal and state legislation and regulation and their implications and effects on occupational therapy practice.
- Demonstrate use of professional literature to make evidence-based practice decisions in collaboration with the Occupational Therapist.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term