PAR 1201 Legal Research & Writing
This course develops student skills in researching Ohio's legal resources, writing legal memos and letters and using the Ohio Manual of Citations. Note: This may be taken concurrently with PAR 1103.
Prerequisites: PAR 1101 and PAR 1102 and Restricted to Majors
- Use Ohio legal resources to find cases, statutes and administrative regulations.
- Apply the rules of the Ohio Manual of Citations.
- Use computer-aided research to find legal resources.
- Apply the stages of the writing process to prepare legal letters and memos.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term