PAR 1203 Advanced Litigation
The paralegal's role in the litigation process, from pleadings through discovery and trial. This course develops student paralegal skills in drafting pleadings, use of discovery tools and litigation software.
Prerequisites: PAR 1101 and PAR 1102 and PAR 1103
- Prepare an oral and written presentation for a case study using litigation software.
- Analyze and apply the Federal and Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure that apply to electronic discovery.
- Prepare discovery documents.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:30PM to 8:10PM