PAR 2302 Family Law
This course develops student paralegal skills in preparation of documents in a domestic relations practice, including pleadings and forms.
Prerequisites: PAR 1101 and PAR 1102 and PAR 1103 and Restricted to Majors
- Research, analyze, discuss issues of custody, marital property, support and pensions.
- Draft pleadings/forms for divorce proceedings.
- Locate appropriate rules and apply to pleadings and forms.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term