PAR 2303 Probate Law
Summary and full administration of probate estates, adoptions, guardianships, name changes and minor settlements.
Prerequisites: PAR 1101 and PAR 1102 and PAR 1103 and Restricted to Majors
- Draft necessary documents for a name change and for a legal minor settlement.
- Utilize computer forms to complete guardianship of an incompetent.
- Identify next of kin, evaluate and transfer assets in a probate estate.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term