PAR 2507 Legal Interviewing Skills
This course develops student paralegal skills in client and witness interviews, including using interpersonal skills and identifying ethical concerns.
Prerequisites: PAR 1103
- Participate in client interviews.
- Identify ethical concerns during interviews.
- Provide examples of good telephone interviewing techniques.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term