PAR 2511 Online Legal Research
Advanced use of computer-assisted research to find federal and state statutory and case law. Analysis of law. Students use LEXIS-NEXIS, and free legal resources.
Prerequisites: PAR 1201
- Use low cost legal resources to find federal and state sources of law and secondary sources.
- Apply the research skills and the stages of the writing process to prepare written legal work.
- Use Lexis advanced research techniques to find federal and state sources of law and secondary resources.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Legal Studies
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term