PED 1101 Introduction to Swimming
Introduction to Swimming introduces elementary aquatic skills, basic swimming strokes and personal water safety for the entry-level student. This course includes active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term