PED 1102 Fitness Swimming
Fitness Swimming provides exercise for the intermediate and advanced swimmer. The course emphasizes stroke refinement, distance swimming and training techniques while improving cardiorespiratory endurance. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PED 1101
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No