PED 1103 Beginning Scuba Diving
Beginning Scuba Diving requires the students to develop physical skills and an understanding of diving physics and physiology, safe use of diving equipment, communications, safety rules and problem management. Open-water certification is available at additional cost. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No