PED 1104 Advanced Scuba Diving
Advanced Scuba Diving requires the students to further develop their diving skills. Fundamental skills will be reviewed. Additional specialty skills will be included. Advanced Open-Water certification is available at additional cost. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PED 1103
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No