PED 1105 Lifeguard Training
Successful completion of this course results in the following certifications: Lifeguard Training/First Aid, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Bloodborne Pathogens: Preventing Disease Transmission. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PED 1102
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No