PED 1106 Water Safety Instructor
Course covers methods and techniques of teaching swimming. Students who successfully fulfill course requirements are eligible for the American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor and Basic Water Rescue certifications. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PED 1101
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No