PED 1115 Tennis I
Tennis I is designed to offer the fundamentals of tennis. Basic rules and regulations of singles and doubles, stroke technique, parts of the court along with singles and doubles playing strategies will be the focus. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No