PED 1116 Tennis II
Tennis II is designed for students who already have the fundamentals of tennis. Strategies and training techniques are emphasized to take the player to the next level of competition. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PED 1115
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No