PED 1117 Social Dance
Social Dance introduces the fundamentals of popular social dances that include ballroom, country western and line. Basic skills, styles, techniques and movement patterns will be emphasized. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No