PED 1119 Martial Arts
Martial Arts include Judo, Karate and other forms. The philosophy and skills related to these arts will be introduced. Mental and physical fundamentals, skills and techniques will be emphasized. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Describe the skills and techniques associated with this activity.
- Describe proper safety procedures associated with this activity.
- Apply appropriate etiquette and rules to this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No