PED 1203 Strength Training
Strength Training introduces basic and intermediate strategies to develop an appropriate individual strength training program. Emphasis will be placed on understanding basic program design, implementing and execution of basic strength exercises. This course will include both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No