PED 1205 Flexibility Fitness
Flexibility Fitness introduces basic concepts for a safe and effective flexibility program. Proper stretching techniques along with exercises that improve flexibility, strength, balance and relaxation will be incorporated. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No