PED 1211 Aquatic Exercise
Aquatic Exercise provides cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, endurance and flexibility workouts in the water. A variety of equipment and programming will be introduced to enhance the workout. Both swimmers and nonswimmers can participate in this course. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No