PED 1213 Aerobic Conditioning
Aerobic conditioning is an energetic class composed of fitness techniques for cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, coordination and agility. The class provides a workout for all fitness levels. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No