PED 1215 Group Strength Training
Group Strength Training incorporates both strength and endurance exercises using various types of equipment. Choreographed routines that incorporate different types of lifting techniques are performed. Emphasis is placed on correct body placement and proper technique. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No