PED 1219 Tai Chi
Tai Chi is an ancient art that promotes serenity through gentle movements that connect the mind and body. The exercises are performed in a series of postures or movements in a slow graceful manner. This course includes both active participation and academics. Two lab hours per week.
- Identify the exercises and the major muscles and muscle groups incorporated in this activity.
- State the benefits of being physically active.
- Demonstrate exercises using proper safety procedures.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Physical Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No