PTA 1120 Functional Anatomy Lecture
Human anatomy and clinical kinesiology with emphasis on integration of neuromusculoskeletal anatomy, physiology, physics principles and biomechanics in relationship to human movement.
Prerequisites: PTA 1000
- Student will describe the architecture, function, and location of structures within the musculoskeletal and neurovascular systems, and their relationship to other anatomical structures.
- Student will understand the relationship between physical laws, kinesiological concepts, biomechanical principles and human motion.
- Student will define and correctly utilize terminology related to body position and human movement in written communication.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
Not currently offered this term