PTA 1125 Functional Anatomy Lab
Application of human anatomy and clinical kinesiology with emphasis on integration of neuromusculoskeletal anatomy, physiology, physics principles and biomechanics in relationship to human movement. Six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PTA 1000
- Student will apply concepts of joint structure, joint function, and synergistic muscle control to functional movement patterns.
- Student will accurately locate and palpate muscular, tendinous, and bony landmarks on anatomical models and on the human body.
- Student will communicate with instructors and peers in one-on-one and group situations in an effective manner, utilizing appropriate terminology related to body position and human movement.
Credit Hours: 2
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term