PTA 1145 Introduction to Therapeutic Exercise Lab
Performance of basic treatment, therapeutic exercises, and functional activities. Six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: PTA 1000
- Students will apply the principles of exercise to patients in various stages of healing.
- Students will assess the patient’s readiness for exercise and monitor the patient’s response.
- Students will select appropriate exercises, including mode and dose for patients in various stages of healing.
- Students will competently instruct, apply, monitor, and progress exercise interventions for patients in various stages of healing, and document the treatment.
Credit Hours: 2
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term