PTA 2430 Seminar for Clinical Practicum II
Integration of didactic and clinical skills and their application of principles in the clinical setting including, but not limited to, career development and lifelong learning, risk management, and defensible documentation; preparation for national licensure.
Prerequisites: PTA 2330 and Restricted to Majors
- Students will demonstrate appropriate ethics, values, and responsibilities in the healthcare environment at a competent level and entry-level.
- Students will appropriately utilize the ICF model in patient/client management at entry-level.
- Students will appropriately apply knowledge to work within the plan of care established by a physical therapist at a competent level and entry-level.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate participation in the healthcare environment at entry-level.
- Students will appropriately apply knowledge of practice management in the physical therapy environment at entry level.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:00PM to 2:50PM