PTA 2430 Seminar for Clinical Practicum II
Integration of didactic and clinical skills and their application of principles in the clinical setting including, but not limited to, career development and lifelong learning, risk management, and defensible documentation; preparation for national licensure.
Prerequisites: PTA 2330 and PTA 2335
- Students will understand the importance of accurate and timely documentation and identify ways to create defensible documentation in various clinical settings.
- Students will discuss productivity standards and investigate ways to balance productivity with quality care and effective documentation in various clinical settings.
- Students will demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through participation in self-review, evidence-based research activities, and future educational planning designed to enhance the students' knowledge of the scope of physical therapy practice and prepare them for their future role as an entry-level clinician.
- Students will understand the principles of various organizational planning activities, including departmental safety procedures and general policies utilized to effectively manage risk and ensure legal, ethical, safe and efficient practices.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Rehabilitation Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:00PM to 4:00PM