RAT 1111 Clinical Practicum I
Orientation to clinical facility and radiology department, introduction to competency performance of radiographic procedures, image analysis, radiation protection, patient care and team work. Seven practicum hours per week.
- Demonstrate appropriate positioning skills for radiographic procedures.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication and professional and ethical conduct.
- Demonstrate appropriate patient care skills.
- Identify and apply technical standards for radiographic equipment and patient/personnel safety.
Credit Hours: 1
- Practicum: 7 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
7:30AM to 3:30PM