RAT 1121 Radiographic Procedures I
Radiographic anatomy, equipment manipulation, positioning and image analysis of the thorax, abdomen and appendicular skeleton. Four classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Describe common positions used to safely and correctly radiograph anatomy of the thorax, appendicular skeleton and abdomen.
- Identify frequently radiographed bones, their defining features and soft tissue structures of the abdomen.
- Identify radiographic images for quality with regard to positioning, equipment manipulation and image production in accordance with safe radiation practices.
Credit Hours: 5
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term