RAT 1212 Clinical Practicum II
Continuation of clinical competency development to include spine, skull, contrast media procedures, mobile and surgical radiography, trauma radiography, exposure factors, radiation protection and image analysis/evaluations. Fourteen practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 1111
- Demonstrate standard positioning skills for radiographic procedures.
- Apply standard technical considerations with equipment operation, patient assessment and safety.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication, professional and ethical conduct.
- Deliver appropriate care and radiation protection to all patients.
Credit Hours: 2
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No