RAT 2413 Clinical Practicum III
Continuation of clinical competency development to include diagnostic radiography, mobile radiography, contrast studies, pediatric, geriatric, advanced imaging, alternative shifts, radiation protection and image analysis. Twenty-one practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 1212
- Utilize effective interpersonal communication, professional and ethical conduct.
- Demonstrate appropriate patient care.
- Practice standard skills for radiographic procedures to include advanced equipment manipulation and safety standards.
- Utilize technical considerations and communication to provide the patient and technologist with radiation protection.
Credit Hours: 3
- Practicum: 21 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No