RAT 2415 Radiographic Pathology
Introductory concepts of disease processes and etiologies with emphasis on radiographic appearances and exposure factor compensation.
- Explain the importance of understanding disease processes and their impact on radiographic procedures.
- Compensate exposure factors for various disease processes to maximize diagnostic image quality.
- Identify radiographic appearances of various diseases.
- Describe various disease processes and associated etiologies.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term