RAT 2423 Radiographic Procedures III
Radiographic considerations related to pharmacology, advanced imaging procedures and modalities. Includes analysis of human anatomical structures using various anatomical planes. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 1222
- Define and differentiate advanced imaging modalities and relate them to advanced imaging certification.
- Identify bony anatomy, soft and vascular tissue in axial, sagittal and coronal planes.
- Identify basic drugs to include chemical, generic, and trade names and their relationship to radiographic imaging procedures.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term