RAT 2423 Radiographic Procedures III
Radiographic considerations related to geriatric, pediatric, advanced imaging procedures and modalities. Includes analysis of human anatomical structures using various anatomical planes. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 1222
- Define and differentiate advanced imaging modalities and relate them to advanced imaging certification.
- Identify bony anatomy, soft and vascular tissue in axial, sagittal and coronal planes.
- Identify and compare multiple advanced imaging, geriatric, and pediatric procedures and relate them to clinical practices.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No