RAT 2429 Lab for Radiographic Procedures III
Imaging modalities, sectional anatomy and image analysis.
Prerequisites: RAT 1222
- Identify acceptable images and anatomical structures on sectional images in various imaging modalities.
- Identify anatomical structures on various slice variations and advanced imaging modalities.
- Identify advanced imaging modality images and when to utilize each modality.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term