RAT 2442 Radiologic Sciences II
Principles of digital imaging technology to include applications in exposure formulation, image quality factors and variables, and image management processes. Three classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 1241
- Describe quality image production differentiating between exposure factor selection and image quality factors.
- Describe and differentiate between analog and digital image creation.
- Differentiate between image characteristics and the impact of related variables.
- Describe and differentiate between image management systems and information management systems.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term