RAT 2514 Clinical Practicum IV
Final clinical competency experience, including total exposure to the health care system and entry-level radiographer skills, completion of all program requirements (including final competency evaluations). Twenty-one practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: RAT 2413
- Analyze the finished radiograph for quality and acceptability and demonstrate corrective measures if radiograph is unacceptable.
- Deliver competent radiographic practice with entry-level skills related to fluoroscopic, diagnostic, and mobile radiographic procedures.
- Utilize technical considerations and communication to provide the patient and technologist with radiation protection.
Credit Hours: 3
- Practicum: 21 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No