RAT 2526 Capstone in Radiologic Technology
Synthesis of current knowledge of radiologic technology concepts, professional development including certification and licensure requirements , ethical/legal responsibilities and transition from student to radiographer.
- Perform analysis of current knowledge of radiologic technology concepts, identify areas of needed improvement and formulate a study plan based on results as preparation for the national certification examination in radiography.
- Identify professional development in Radiologic Technology including certification/licensure and required continuing education, ethical and legal issues, professional communication, and transitioning from student to radiographer and associated responsibilities.
- Identify proper etiquette when interviewing for a job and create a professional resume, cover letter and reference page based on previous experience and current radiographic skills.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Radiologic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No