RES 1401 Real Estate Appraisal
Methodology of neighborhood, sites and building analysis, three basic techniques of appraising and the theory underlying these techniques. This course is part of Sinclair’s Ohio Real Estate Sales Associate pre-licensure program. Successful completion of the courses in Sinclair’s Ohio Real Estate Sales Associate pre-licensure program meets the educational requirement for you to sit for the Ohio Real Estate Salesperson Examination only (further state requirements must also be satisfied). Sinclair’s pre-licensure program is not intended to meet requirements for license examination in any other state.
- Apply the three approaches to value 1 to 4 unit residences and investment properties.
- Describe real estate property.
- Identify and apply the types of appraisal reports typically used in appraisal of single-family residences.
- Apply the final reconciliation analysis and arrive at a final estimate of value.
Credit Hours: 1.5
- Classroom: 1.5 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Real Estate
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
7:00PM to 8:50PM