RES 1402 Property Management
Management of residential, business, and commercial properties. Topics presented are real estate taxes, public relations, utilities, sustainability, taxes, leasing, accounting and insurance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing physical property.
- Describe the process for providing customer/tenant satisfaction
- Develop a management plan addressing marketing, maintenance, and staffing issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of economic factors necessary to manage real estate
- Develop a strategic plan and positioning of property.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Real Estate
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term