RET 1205 Cardiopulmonary Disease Processes
Diseases and disorders affecting the cardiopulmonary systems emphasizing diagnosis, selection and implementation of therapeutic modalities and the role of the respiratory care practitioner in treatment.
Prerequisites: RET 1101 and Restricted to Majors
- Compare and contrast obstructive disease processes and discuss treatment modalities for each.
- Compare and contrast restrictive disease processes and describe treatment modalities for each.
- Identify cardiac conditions/diseases and compare and contrast treatment modalities for each.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:45PM to 4:00PM