RET 2102 Lab for Critical Care I
Lab to accompany RET 2101
Prerequisites: Restricted to Majors
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to initiate and manage a mechanical ventilator based on adult patient-driven scenarios.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to terminate mechanical ventilation based on adult-driven scenarios and protocols.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to set-up, operate, and troubleshoot continuous positive airway pressure therapies relevant to patient scenarios.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term