RET 2124 Cardiopulmonary Pharmacology II
Actions, effects, dosages and indications for drug classes commonly used to treat pulmonary and cardiovascular disease.
Prerequisites: RET 1124
- Discuss the actions and effects of agents used to treat pulmonary disease and viral/protozoal infections.
- Discuss the actions and effects of various cardiovascular agents.
- Discuss the actions and effects of anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agents.
- Discuss the actions and effects of various analgesic agents, including local and general anesthesia agents and neuromuscular blockade.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term