RET 2301 Respiratory Care of the Newborn I
Orientation to neonatal respiratory care including history, fetal development and preparation for delivery for the practicing Respiratory Therapist.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Employ safe and evidence based - standardized practices in the care of the maternal and newborn patient.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inter-relationships among neonatal health care disciplines.
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving and strategies for quality respiratory care delivery.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term