RET 2302 Respiratory Care of the Newborn II
Orientation to initial steps of resuscitation, respiratory support devices in the delivery room and strategies with special conditions in the delivery room. Course is designed for the practicing Respiratory Therapist. Note: RET 2301 is encouraged, but not required for RET 2302.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving strategies for quality respiratory care delivery
- Demonstrate proper safety and utilize evidence based standardized practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inter-relationships among neonatal health care disciplines.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No