RET 2303 Respiratory Care of the Newborn III
Advanced strategies for the Respiratory Therapist in support of complex neonatal conditions in the NICU. Note: RET 2301 and RET 2302 are encouraged, but not required for RET 2303.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving strategies for quality respiratory care delivery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inter-relationships among neonatal health care disciplines.
- Demonstrate proper safety and use of standardized practices in neonatal advanced procedures.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Respiratory Care
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term